Sunday, April 1, 2012

children should learn to swim by Ailsa

I strongly agree cildren should learn how to swim beacause of safety, excercise and its fun for the whole family.

To begin with I strongly recommend children should learn how to swim so they can save others,they can also not drown and its not really safe to go on a boat and you can not swim.

Secondly, I believe children should learn how to swim so they can get fit and healthy beacause swimming is good for your muscles and joints.When you grow up you could be a lifegaurd.

Finally I strongly feel that children should learn how to swim so they can have fun at the beach or pool with family and friends and when they grow up they can compeete in swimming carnivals and maybe win a medel.

To conclude I personally believe children should learn how to swim so they can enjoy having fun at the beach or pool!

1 comment: