Sunday, April 1, 2012

Children should learn to swim By Truly

I strongly agree that children should absolutely learn to swim.

Firstly I believe that children should learn to swim because they could keep them selves safe and when they grow up they can be lifeguards to save people and if you can't swim you will not be safe on a boat because you are afraid of going in a boat.

Secondly it is my opinion that kids should learn to swim because it is fun to enjoy and you could go to the pool with friends even you could have a camp with your family and have a good time with your family.

Thirdly I personally that children should learn to swim because it is excersize and you could go in an Olympics competition and maybe complete the Olympics and win a gold medal .

Finally I feel that children should absolutely learn to swim.

1 comment:

  1. it looks great truly i really loved the language

    from ailsa

    ReplyDelete