Sunday, September 16, 2012

does size affect how quickly chocolate melts.by Anika.harrison

prediction:Ipredicted that the little pieces ould melt faster.i think that this will happen because thay are smaller than the big block,and the big block will take longer.

materials:
  • 8 pieces of chocolate

  • a heater

  • 2 plastic zip lock bags
  • recording sheet
  • rack
  • pencil
  • texta
  • a group f three
method:
First,our class year three got into a group of three.

Next,we got our recording sheet from miss bourke.Each person in their group got a sheet for themselves.

Then, we collected our choclate samples from miss bourke.

After that, we neatly wrote our team name on the plastic zip lock bags.

Not long after, we carefully broke half the chocolate into little pieces.then put the chocolate samples in the bags.

Following this, we slowly pegged up our chocolate samples on the rack.and then turnedon the heater and put it there for a while to melt.

Straight after that,we then quickly unpegged our chocolate samples.then we filled the results onto the recording sheet that miss bourke gave us.

After this, we took the chocolate samples home.I ended up eating mine when I came home from yurungai.



results:

I soon found out that when I took my chocolate sample to yurungaion the bus and left my chocolate sample and when I came back that my chocolate had gone back to a solid.I engoyed eating my chocolate on the way home from yurungai and I shared the solid chocolate from school with my family.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment