Sunday, December 11, 2011

Charlotte's web By Caoimhe

 Favourite Characters from least to favourite :


Wilbur:
                                 Charlotte:                             Templeton:
                                          
Fern:                                                                         
The Reason I liked Wilbur the best was because he was sweet kind and loving.
 I liked Charlotte second best was because she was smart ,a good friend and an amazing web spinner .

Templeton was my third favourite because he is funny ,a scavenger mean but deep down he had a helping heart .

Fern was my least favourite because she didn't have a really big part in the story and I didn't  learn much about her.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this post is really interesting because of the small biographies you have made about the characters!
    By Kyla

    ReplyDelete