Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas Letter

Kyla Rivera
725/2 Lachlan st
Waterloo, 2017
12/12/11

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas and  Happy new year !

This year, I've been a very good girl.

Something that I might like is an Ipad 2 (white) with a case because I can use it for entertainment & education.

On Christmas you will get a special present from me and my family. It sure will be tasty!

I'm sure you have had a fan- tabby tabulous year.

I am very proud with my achievements that I have done this year, including the times when I helped around the house and trying not to fight with my brother.

And once again, have a terrific Christmas!

Please say hello for me to all the reindeers especially Rudolph, all the elves and finally Miss Claus.

I hope you have a nice trip around Australia!

 Lots of Love

Kind Regards,
Kyla



No comments:

Post a Comment