Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Fruit Tree by Andrew Robb

I was walking through the desert and I saw a tree.
It was a tall tree and there was yummy fruit on the tree. I wanted to get some apples and mangoes from the tree but first I had to climb it. As I climbed I was in the shade of the tree. I saw a man walking to the tree and he was looking at my delicous fruit. I got some fruit for the man. Suddenly there was water under the tree and the man and I started digging. The water kept coming as we dug and we drank the fresh, cool water. I filled my water bottle from the pool of water and gave some to the camel. We ate more fruit and drank more water and planted the seeds in the ground with the water. The camel slept with us under the watery, fruit tree. The next morning the seeds had grown into full trees with fruit. The man, the camel and I went off to find some more magical trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment