Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Favovrite Food by Jada

Miss Bourke must cook my favourite food pasta bake.

Firstly, I strongly believe Miss Bourke must cook pasta bake because when the cheese melts through the pasta it is the most delicious it is also it's so cheap and if you have a large family too.

Secondly, I think Miss Bourke should cook pasta bake because it taste like heaven in your mouth and you can taste it going through the pasta and it taste like heaven because you can taste it the melting cheese melt though the pasta it is the most delicious.

Finally , I feel Miss Bourke must cook pasta bake as it melt into your mouth and it is so creamy and you have it lot of meals such as breakfast and you can only have it breakfast if you have left overs.

I strongly believe Miss Bourke should cook pasta bake.



1 comment: