Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My favorite food.by Anika.H.

Miss Bourke must cook my favorite food rasberry and lemon pavlova because it is yummy. It is going to be fabulous.


Firstly I strongly believe that my dessert should be the chosen one because it's like a broadway show in your mouth.


Secondly she must choose my one because Miss Bourke will love it as it is a slice of golden heaven. it is a slice of heaven because it is extra goldey. It is the most succulent dessert that you will ever have because of the fresh rasberry and lemon. The pavlova will start to make your taste buds start to dance in your mouth.

Lastly it is so succulent and is healthy for dessert and tingles in your mouth. When you are feeling bored  you must eat my food because it colours your world.


To conclude these arguments will fill you with tastes so thats why you should choose mine Miss Bourke.

No comments:

Post a Comment