Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Favourite food by John

I support the view that Miss Bourke must cook my favourite food gravy with popcorn  chicken.

It's sweet it looks great and it tastes amazing mmm so good.
Firstly the crispy chicken wiped in gravy, golden as heaven it's the best food you could have. The warm gravy melts in your mouth as the crispy chicken cracks in your mouth as it gets folded with gravy.

Secondly, Miss Bourke must cook my chicken it makes you warm it tastes good and i know all the kids will like . It tasts wonderful and the gravy looks
like a water fall of melted gold.
Finally Miss Bourke will cook my food with out a doubt its so delicious as you eat along it really makes your days happy you feel like your in heaven its so magical, the rich temperature and you can image that your in the beach.

That is why you must cook my food.

2 comments:

  1. Tom and Tolu agree with you because we think popcorn chicken tastes delicous.
    By Tom and Tolu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay john I realy like your picture and did you reconize that that those nugets are from KFC/Kids fatining center:) from jayde

    ReplyDelete