Thursday, March 15, 2012

My favourite food chocolate cake By Jayde

Miss bourke is going to chose a meal to cook.think she should chose my meal chocolate cake.  

Miss Bourke should cook chocolate cake becuse the smell is excellent while it is cooking. It has an excellent taste.


Another reason is beacuse lots and lots of people like chocolate cake. People will like eating chocolate cake.


Also Miss Bourke should cook my meal because you can share it. Other people will like chocolate cake and it is easy to serve.


Fiablly Miss Bourke should cook my meal because it is very very tasty. Chocolate cake is a taste burst in your mouth. Also chocolate cake can have toppings that have lots of taste like strawberries, bananas and icecream.

My conclusion is that Miss Bourke should cook chocolate cake because of all these reasons and everyone will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment