Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please cook my dish By Ailsa

It is my strong belief that Miss Bourke !!must!! cook my favourite food spaghetti with delicious creamy Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.

My first reason why Miss Bourke should cook my favourite food spaghetti bolongese with sprinkle cheese because it smells like a tomatoey cent plus a lovely smell of Parmesan.

My following argument why Miss Bourkes should cook my favourite food is how it tastes so succulent like a slurp of heaven so nice that you would yell out oh my gosh.

Finally it looks like a bright reddish tomato colour and your allowed to slurp it up if you want to,everybody likes it especially when it's cooked right

To conclude miss Bourke !!must!! cook my dish because it's the best thing in the universe.












2 comments: